7 Haziran 2011 Salı

Library...Doesn't get better or worse... =)



Hey people! Look, I'm back =)) You know, summer is here. So is summer holiday. And as you know, there are no lessons anymore. But we still have to go to school. Yeah, sucks, isn't is? So, today I did something better than just sitting in the classroom with bunch of people that I'm not friends with. I took my friend, and we went to the library, my school is a german school, so let's call it Bibliothek. And we stayed there from the 3rd class(my lesson was english and hers was chemistry) till the 8th(geography) lesson. Of course we went out some time, but it wasn't easy because the library(sorry bibliothek) was on the 8th(the top) floor. But we had to leave, despite the magnificent view(I'm serious, it is magnificent. it looks right at the bosphorus, and it's almost like you can grab the Galata tower.) here are some pictures I took today: 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder