20 Haziran 2011 Pazartesi

So sorry myself. I disrespected and ignored you. Won't happen again.

Hey. I decided(in the past) to write on another blog, that my former best friend wanted me to write to. But hey, today we totally broke up, and now I regret that I gave in to her orders. She was like those 3rd graders, "if you don't go along, I won't talk to you anymore" and I tried to be good and supportive to everything she did, but she threatened me to delete me from her life because I was too tired to go for a sleepover at her place(we live on different continents by the way) and I realized how bad she treated me. And I just couldn't take it anymore and I took the advise of everyone around me and I said I wouldn't go and let her treat me like a piece of garbage. And I feel relieved. And this is the one, only and last writing about her, because screw her, I got a life! =))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder